Mother Gigabyte GA-H110M-H DDR4 Socket 1151
Codigo : B73
• Supports 7th / 6th Generation Intel® Core™ Processors
• Dual Channel DDR4, 2 DIMMs
• Audio Noise Guard with High Quality Audio Capacitors
• HDMI 1.4, D-sub ports for multiple display
• Realtek® GbE LAN with cFosSpeed Internet Accelerator Software
• All new GIGABYTE™ APP Center, simple and easy use
• Support Intel® Small Business Basics.
• Support for 7th/6th Generation Intel® Core™ i7 processors/Intel® Core™ i5 processors/Intel® Core™ i3 processors/Intel® Pentium® processors/Intel® Celeron® processors in the LGA1151 package
• * For 7th Generation Intel® Core™ processors support need to update the latest BIOS.
• L3 cache varies with CPU
• (Please refer "CPU Support List" for more information.)
• Intel® H110 Express Chipset
• 2 x DDR4 DIMM sockets supporting up to 32 GB of system memory
* Due to a Windows 32-bit operating system limitation, when more than 4 GB of physical memory is installed, the actual memory size displayed will be less than the size of the physical memory installed.
• Dual channel memory architecture
• Support for DDR4 2400/2133 MHz memory modules
• Support for ECC UDIMM 1Rx8/2Rx8 memory modules (operate in non-ECC mode)
• Support for non-ECC UDIMM 1Rx8/2Rx8/1Rx16 memory modules
(Please refer "Memory Support List" for more information.)
• Integrated Graphics Processor - Intel® HD Graphics support:
• 1 x D-Sub port, supporting a maximum resolution of 1920x1200@60 Hz
• 1 x HDMI port, supporting a maximum resolution of 4096x2160@24 Hz
* Support for HDMI 1.4 version.
• Maximum shared memory of 1024 MB
• Realtek® ALC887 codec
• High Definition Audio
* To configure 7.1-channel audio, you have to use an HD front panel audio module and enable the multi-channel audio feature through the audio driver.
• Support for S/PDIF Out
• Realtek® GbE LAN chip (10/100/1000 Mbit)
• 1 x PCI Express x16 slot, running at x16
(The PCI Express x16 slot conform to PCI Express 3.0 standard.)
• 2 x PCI Express x1 slots
(All of the PCI Express x1 slots conform to PCI Express 2.0 standard.)
Storage Interface Chipset:
• 4 x SATA 6Gb/s connectors
• USB Chipset:
• 4 x USB 3.0/2.0 ports (2 ports on the back panel, 2 ports available through the internal USB header)
• 6 x USB 2.0/1.1 ports (2 ports on the back panel, 4 ports available through the internal USB headers)
Internal I/O Connectors
• 1 x 24-pin ATX main power connector
• 1 x 4-pin ATX 12V power connector
• 4 x SATA 6Gb/s connectors
• 1 x CPU fan header
• 1 x system fan header
• 1 x front panel header
• 1 x front panel audio header
• 1 x S/PDIF Out header
• 1 x USB 3.0/2.0 header
• 2 x USB 2.0/1.1 headers
• 1 x Trusted Platform Module (TPM) header
• 1 x Clear CMOS jumper
Back Panel Connectors
• 1 x PS/2 mouse port
• 1 x PS/2 Keyboard port
• 1 x D-Sub port
• 1 x HDMI port
• 2 x USB 3.0/2.0 ports
• 2 x USB 2.0/1.1 ports
• 1 x RJ-45 port
• 3 x audio jacks (Line In, Line Out, Mic In)
• iTE® I/O Controller Chip
• H/W Monitoring
• System voltage detection
• CPU/System temperature detection
• CPU/System fan speed detection
• CPU/System overheating warning
• CPU/System fan fail warning
• CPU/System fan speed control
* Whether the fan speed control function is supported will depend on the cooler you install.
• 1 x 64 Mbit flash
• Use of licensed AMI UEFI BIOS
• PnP 1.0a, DMI 2.7, WfM 2.0, SM BIOS 2.7, ACPI 5.0
• Unique Features
• Support for APP Center
* Available applications in APP Center may differ by motherboard model. Supported functions of each application may also differ depending on motherboard specifications.
• 3D OSD
• Cloud Station
• Fast Boot
• Smart TimeLock
• Smart Keyboard
• Smart Backup
• System Information Viewer
• USB Blocker
• Support for Q-Flash
• Support for Smart Switch
• Support for Xpress Install
• Bundle Software
• Norton® Internet Security (OEM version)
• Windows® 10 64-bit (for 7th Generation Intel® Processors)
• Windows® 10 64-bit / Windows® 8.1 64-bit / Windows® 7 32-bit / 64-bits (for 6th Generation Intel® Processors)
* Please download the "Windows USB Installation Tool" from GIGABYTE's website and install it before installing Windows 7.
• Micro ATX Form Factor; 22.6cm x 17.4cm
- Remark -
• Due to different Linux support condition provided by chipset vendors, please download Linux driver from chipset vendors' website or 3rd party website.
• Most hardware/software vendors may no longer offer drivers to support Win9X/ME/2000/XP. If drivers are available from the vendors, we will update them on the GIGABYTE website.
* The entire materials provided herein are for reference only. GIGABYTE reserves the right to modify or revise the content at anytime without prior notice.
* Advertised performance is based on maximum theoretical interface values from respective Chipset vendors or organization who defined the interface specification. Actual performance may vary by system figuration.
* All trademarks and logos are the properties of their respective holders.
* Due to standard PC architecture, a certain amount of memory is reserved for system usage and therefore the actual memory size is less than the stated amount.
•• CPU Support List ••
•• Memory Support List ••
•• Web Oficial ••